In an hour you could change the course of a young person’s life just by sharing your story or helping them understand more about the world of work.
It might feel like an hour is too short to have a real impact, but we know from experience that an hour can create new perspectives and inspire new ideas.
And sometimes that’s all that is needed. Just to hear someone’s career story or be able to speak to someone who can listen and give advice. Could you be that someone?
Examples of what you can do in an hour:
- Share your career story to a class or assembly.
- Play a role in a business competition.
- Carry out a mock interviews or support a CV workshop.
- Run a group session about your industry and the opportunities that exist.
- Show a young person how your role or business works through an in-class activity.
Volunteer for Give an Hour
By signing up, you will regularly receive a calendar of school and college events detailing the support they would like, where and when. Give and Hour is flexible so you are free to sign up to as many events as you wish. When registering, please use a Liverpool City Region post code so your referral comes to us. Thank you for your support!Sign Up